2012年8月13日星期一

Road trip to Xi'an

Last week, Scott and I went on a road trip to the middle of China, Xi'an
We camped in the Tai Bai Mountain
It was beautiful there

The place we camp on the mountain, the sky was breath taking

Beautiful sun set in the mountain

The road we drove up to the top was crazy, all kinds of turning...

Hey! Never Quit! That's my man

Thanks to Debbie bring our matching shirt!!!!

Fresh air, nice place to pray and think

The waterfall in the mountain, matching shirt couple

So blessed to have a nice hotel to stay in after the long hour driving and camping! SHOWER!!!

From our hotel window, we could see the old city wall of Xi'an

The night pic from our hotel window... 

When I was a student in school, I know Terra-Cotta Warriors for long time in book, I saw the real one that day!!!

I am excited to see my hometown name showing in another city!!! BAOTOU

Look at that smile on my hubby's face, wish there is a SUBWAY in Baotou 
Well, this lady is tired and hot... and do not want to walk anymore...

A peak from the Xi'an city life... grandpa is so cute on the scooter...


We thank our Father in heaven for this trip
We grateful for the relaxing time after busy working
I am so thankful for my hubby taking me on the trip
I love being married
I love living a life under HIS plan
No worries


PS: Pray for our friend Catie have safe and fun trip in the south of China, we had fun seeing you in Xi'an


Much love



5 条评论:

  1. What a beautiful trip to Xi'an!! The scenery is so lovely and you camped in the mountains there?? Cool! We were able to see some special sites in China last summer, but unfortunately we did not see the Terra Cotta warriors. I hope to next time.

    So, do you live in China or are spending the summer there?

    Nice to visit you blog!

    回复删除
    回复
    1. Hi, Annie, We did camping in the mountain, it was about 10,000ft, so kind of hard to breath. I am living in China, Baotou, my hubby is working here.
      I love your blog, I have follow it since April, I am so grateful that your little girl have a such nice family! I pray all the kids here in Orphanage will have family soon, thank you so much. you can email me if you need any help

      删除
  2. Gloria, I look forward to following along with your blog and being friends!

    In a few years, we hope to do a homeland trip for our Katie Grace Hua Hua, so she can see the beautiful sites of China and know more of her heritage. She is a joy to us!

    So glad to know you!

    回复删除
    回复
    1. Oh yeah, I am looking forward to being friend! I can tell she is a joy to you, she is precious! Keep in touch!

      删除
    2. 此评论已被作者删除。

      删除