2012年8月16日星期四

Love is amazing, Don't you agree?!

Today is a day full of joy

A boy who got adopted this Monday
back to the Orphanage for a short visit today

We are blessed to be there to hug him
cheer for him
and say goodbye to him

He run to his MAMAs(Ayi who taking care him in the Orphanage) in Orphanage with such a big smile on his face
They hold him, kiss him, asked him' how's everything going?'

Suddenly
He started crying, he is so sad to leave his MAMAs
My eyes started to 'sweat' from that moment
He is not in my class
but he always hug me and wave at me
and talk to me when he saw me passing by
He is so optimistic
He is happy all the time
He is a great helper in his class
He is a good 'brother' to his roommates
He is a great joy to his new family

I know he is in good hand
I know it is very hard for all the Ayi,
But he has a family now!

Scott told me a detail when we on the way back
one of his MAMA told him:' You are a little man now,
you should help your parent, picking up socks for them,
help them carry things, taking care mom, you have to love them, listen to them, be a good kid'
Oh, my eyes sweating now again...
What a great heart they have
What a kind thought they own

I just want to write this to thanks all the Orphanage workers and Adopting parents
Your love is amazing
Your love make kiddos felt special
Thank you for let me being a part of your work
It is amazing what you doing for all the Orphans
Family is amazing

Love is amazing
Don't you agree with me?!

Much Love







2 条评论:

  1. Oh yes, the sorrow and joy of this. What a sweet story with heartbreak too. Thank you for sharing and I pray this little boy's parents treat him with such gentle and loving care!

    回复删除
    回复
    1. I know, Annie, I have to thank you for introduce a way to communicate with all the adopting family, it is good to help them know more about their new babies. Love is great!
      Thank you for adopting Huahua, even I felt loved

      删除