2012年8月13日星期一

Goals

I know it is kind of weird to talk about goals in my first post...
Yeah... I know... 
maybe it comes with some grammar mistakes too...
Well...
I think writing a blog may help me to improve my English writing...

I am Gloria 

I am happily married to my hubby for 8 month now... 
This is related to my goals... trust me...
I am a teacher, and half-housewife

My hubby and I have been on a short vacation to another province

in China
You do not usually drive to someplace, either you take the train or you fly...Well, I mean you fly in a plane...

But for my hubby, he is not a LOCAL person, he like to drive

we talked about our GOALs during the long hour driving

Before our vacation started, my other half ask me what do I want to accomplish during the vacation

I wrote him an email
I said I want to go travel outside the Baotou
I said I want to rest
I said I want to work on my cross-stich
After he read this, he just laughed and laughed...
Vague, if you want to use this word...

So we talked again in the car...

We always have 3 goals when one is accomplished we fill it with another one, so we can always working on something

1. Be Healthy

I used to play tennis and work out when I was in School
After I dating, married... 
I felt like I am becoming a couch potato...
So I will start running with our dog, Oscar. Deal...

2. Be a good wife

I do not mean that I am a bad wife... if you ask Scott...
but I do not think I am used to the housewife role yet...
I have to take good use of time, take care my hubby and house
Be Willing and NOT Complain
From full-time teaching to part-time teaching...
I have no reason to say I have no time now...
So Just do it!

3. Orphanage

I have been volunteer there for 3 month now
Which I will continue and do a good job there
I think kids taught me a lot things
The most important one is to have a Big Heart
you can say, a Bigger Heart
to love others first, care others first
to forgive others

Well... Summer here almost finished...We have to get ready for the new semester soon

Matthew 6:34, Our Father said, No worries


6 条评论:

  1. Great post Gloria! I'm glad your vacation went well.

    回复删除
    回复
    1. Thanx!!!!!!! We miss you so much, hug my mother-in-law when you see her!!!

      删除
  2. I love that you are doing cross-stitch!

    回复删除
    回复
    1. Oh yeah, I love doing them! It helps me relax... lol

      删除
  3. I like getting to read things you write! I miss you! I love you my Chinese sister!

    回复删除
    回复
    1. I miss you too!!! I hope you enjoy the new life!!! Have fun!

      删除